Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Home sick

 
Hi today im home sick so i thought i ought 2 start a blog.
here r 2 pics of me and my BFF Ella. we are at our school crosscountry last term.
if i had 3 wishes i would choose... um... i dunno what id choose. just let me think...
u no what? ill come back 2 u on that 1. anywho, cats or dogs? I'm 50 50 with that 1. im 10 years old  and my bday is the 21st of sep and i was born in year 2000. so ive thought about that 3 wishes i asked myself  7 sentences ago. um... oh yeah! thats it! 2 become a billionaire, to have 100 friends and 3 more wishes! i dont no what those wishes r gonna b but ill save them 4 now. im gettin' tired of writin' this blog so im gonna stop now bye! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Waffles.. What a great start to your blog. I can't wait to see your next entry.
    love xxx

    ReplyDelete